“Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.” Albert Einstein
- When and why did we stop trusting our feelings and evoke the human element of hospitality?
- Prior to the focus on ratings and the review-hype started, did we provide poor service and not realize it?
There is sufficient evidence we did not. Many would argue that we provided more authentic, genuine service. Quality Management is an important facet in all industries from which both guests/customers, staff and owners profit. But the execution and inclusion in the corporate culture is paramount to a successful outcome and retaining brand position.
Our mission is of “engagement” with a goal towards positive and long-term impacts while fostering strong guest relations, staff satisfaction along with returns for hotel management and ownership teams. We aim to identify areas of operational success, paths of improvement and revenue potential while growing accuracy and efficiency with a goal towards enhancing service on all levels.
What we really need to do is celebrate actual excellence, not excellent scores. Encourage creativity and passion, and not standard achievement. Quality processes should be about ideas, not scores.
What we offer:
- Customized approaches and solutions. We listen, analyze, plan and formulate a step-by-step approach with you and for you, catering to your unique needs.
- Property assessment as a supporting tool.
- Strategy sessions and workshops.
- Support during the planning and implementation of new hotel/resort and restaurant projects.
- Mentorship and coaching for team members.
This is what we do not offer:
- Formulaic responses, endless statistics and reports.
- More questions than answers.